Feb 10, 2009

What about Simon?

Simon is Oscar's brother. They aren't litter mates, Simon actually came to live with me first. After 2 weeks of crying I gave in and decided to get him a buddy, then Oscar came to live with us. They two of them have been together ever since. I think the longest they have been separated was during all of Oscars tests last week.


Oscar on the left, Simon on the right

They were the same size when they were puppies, but Simon quit growing at 7 pounds and Oscar kept growing until he was 17 pounds.

Simon isn't sure what to make of all the attention Oscar's been getting. He sure doesn't like it when Oscar gets to leave the apartment without him. But then my mom came down and stayed with us for a couple of days and I think she spoiled him while I was at work ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment